Not an exciting weekend but a productive one!
- Drop off bags at Goodwill
- Get rid of two garbage bags of junk
- New mattress delivered
- Do taxes/curse father
- Dish with BFF
- Run in the sunshine
- Laze in bed listening to church bells and enjoy new mattress
- Catch up on Shameless (guilty pleasure)
- Start packing
- Go to Target for moving supplies, beautiful new mirror for condo
- Splurge on adorable new work outfit
- Pick up new shoes from post office
- Binge read archives of one of my favourite blogs
- Dust bunnies be gone!
- Browse moving announcement cards
- Bubble bath with glass of red and a good book
- Cook delicious Sunday dinner with leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch
And now I am getting ready for Big Brother. Feeds have been down all weekend, which means I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen tonight. Very excited to see the fall out from Canada’s vote.
Hope you all had a great weekend blogsters!